Tax Assistance Options
Most everywhere has suspended their Free Tax Assistance Locations this season due to COVID-19. We have been trying to gather information on what assistance may still be available.
Pikes Peak United Way—
· Call 211
· Slim chance one location in Monument might re-open.
Fort Carson Tax Center—
· Call 524-1012
· Generally only for military retirees (and dependents) and active duty (and
Online—(see back of this sheet for info)
· IRS.gov (for federal returns)
· Colorado.gov (for state returns)
· GetYourRefund.org (recommended by United Way—they have live, online chat where they can help walk you through it. Both Federal and State returns.)
2020_COVID assistance examples
Security Public Library—
· We have tax forms/booklets available. We put them outside on most days (not Sunday or inclement
· We can print off any additional forms/instructions you need! FREE up to 25 pages black and white, 10 pages color)
· Call—719-391-3196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or requests for printing.